Sunday 2 November 2008

Town Councillor Chris Precious

I've been catching up on local news since I got back which includes reading up on the 'doings' of the Town Council and Councillor Chris Precious in particular. I must admit that I was one of the many who expressed some surprise that he had actually managed to win the election and some concern about how well he could do the job. I hasten to add that I did not, unlike certain other members of the local Labour Party, descend to somewhat personal and inappropriate remarks.

Well... It seems that we were all wrong about him. He's not only done a good job despite fierce opposition from both Conservative and Labour councillors, he's done a Very Good Job Indeed.

Time to apologise for those rather unfortunate remarks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment